Orange revamp their Business Sense tariff
From 5 September, Orange is refreshing its Business Sense tariff to provide plans that are easier to tailor to our customer's requirements.
The main changes are:
- Introduction of new tiers of Flexible Extras
- Extension to the range of chargeable extras including 2 new roaming bundles, 1 new text bundle, new mobile browsing bundles and 2 new IDD (International Direct dial) bundles
- Launch of unlimited free calls to freephone numbers (No other network offers this!)
- Unlimited WiFi is now included as standard
- 50 inclusive texts per sharer
- Tiered sharer data allowances from £2.50 (250MB) up to £6.50 (750MB)
- Unlimited talk benefits
Please give us a call at VOOT to discuss how this plan can save your business cash - while making your usage even more efficient...