Are you eligible?
Well, there are some set criteria, however even these vary from region to region. What we'd like you to do is register an interest - and let us do the rest for you. Heres what the Govt say;
Broadband Connection Vouchers are available to Small or Medium Enterprises (SMEs) if:
- Your business is within an eligible area of South Yorkshire taking part in the scheme now. We will check your postcode to find out if you’re eligible
- From 1 April 2015 the Connection Voucher Scheme will operate in 50 cities across the UK.
- You are a SME, registered charity, social enterprise or sole trader
- Installation of your new broadband connection will cost over £100
- The connection is for your business premises. You can apply for a connection at home if this is your main work base, but this does not apply if you work from home occasionally
- You are willing to sign up to a minimum 6 month contract with your broadband supplier
- The broadband service you select delivers a speed or performance improvement on your current connection. There are some detailed requirements on speed that you should check before applying
- You have not received more than around €200,000 in grants in the last 3 years